(25km North of Malvan) This is perhaps the true manifestation of an untouched beach. It had to hike almost a km from the road to get to the shore but it was totally worth the drain. When I first saw a glimpse of the shore from the end of the tree thickets, I could identify with a feeling of someone who discovers new land. Not a single soul here and the sand had just patterns of sea wind. Fine grains of soft white particles urged everyone to feel them without footwear. Cool waters splashing away you almost feel sorry no one watches this phenomenon abundantly. A definite must visit. Highly recommended to have your own vehicle.
Babu Patil's Sunshine Beach Resort has a crystal clear beach front view which gives the feeling of private beach.
- Tondavali Beach is virgin clean & long stretch beach. Tondavali 19 Km north of Malvan.
- The villege Tondavli in Malvan tehsil is situated between Kalaval creek at east and Arabian seas at west.
- Tondavli is 22 Kms. from Malvan and 45Kms. from Kankavli. Lower Tondavli is Talashil wadi.
- ondavali has clean virgin beach and from Talashil you can walk along the sea to Achara which is 9 Kms. away. This is a unique experience.
- Being near the Kalaval creek Tondavli has many water-sports options such as Sailing in the creek, riding water-scooter, Banana-ride etc. Here you can do 'Dolphin-sighting' without going in far into sea.